Thursday 7 January 2010

the most effective weapon in the world

Yesterday I came to my boss's room.
For these 2 years, I feel something bothering me, inside my mind, n my heart.
I can't speak it up loudly at the time I really want to.
N yesterday, there was something swirling in between my ears and got me entering his room n said what I really wanted to say.
He just starred at me in a moment, n then laughing out loud.
He thought it was just a joke I see.
I looked deeply into his eyes n said, "Boss, please, I'm serious", n I started to cry while trying to explain what's bothering me.
I found it very difficult to say something when there were some liquids coming out of my eyes.
But looks like a drop of tears is much more effective than thousand words. He got the point I guess; I saw his face, I saw his eyes, no words are spoken for a few moment that -for me- feels like years. N after that, he said, "Sorry, I thought u were just kidding me, but now I see how serious it is. Ok, I'll help u with this problem".

Moral of the story: girls, we have the most effective weapon in the world. tears. use it effectively & see how ur world will change. haha.

1 comment:

Rheica said...

wehehehe..what's bothering u darl?huehehe curhat niyyy ceritanyahh...crita2 dung buuuu:p