Tuesday 29 May 2012

Let's speak English, shall we?

Guest what, now I'm a member of the English Community Club!! Yeeaayy!! I really love that club, especially the trainer. Really. Honestly, since the club's meetings are held every tuesday and thursday at 2 pm, then it becomes a nice refreshing for me, in the middle of my boring working hour..:p Actually it happened accidentally, I didn't know anything about the club, I didn't even know the club existed! Department of Cooperation sent invitation letters to some other departments, they invited at least two people from each department to join the club. From my department, my superintendant dispatched my two colleagues, Mrs A and Mrs B. Mrs A is from the secretariat division, and Mrs B is from laboratory division. Mrs B didn't want to come by her self, she asked me to accompany her. I said yes, for sure. So there are 3 participants from my department, and the trainer said that it was okay. Lucky me *\(^o^)/* In that club, we will learn about Daily office communication, Business Meeting, and Business presentation. The trainer said that he also wanted to teach us the computer based TOEFL. Fyi, he is a certified trainer for Internet Based TOEFL in Asia-Pasific region. He is great, isn't he? And i feel so lucky to have this opportunity ^.^ And he also said that language is a habit. So if we want to be able to speak in English fluently, then we should do it as a habit. Well, right now, my English (specially English for formal situation) is not really good, but I think it won't be too difficult to practice and increase my ability here, in my own blog ^.^9 Ok, enjoy my new English speaking blog :)

2 comments:

Syifa Aulia (Kak Cipa) said...

Have fun with english :) I agree that English is language and language habit! Keep fighting too! I believe if you love it and love practice, you can speak english very well.

putri mimpi said...

Hi Syifa a.k.a kakcipa :) thanks for coming. sure, let's have fun with english :)